Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello everyone! I had a dream the other night that I was giving a presentation on my research for a very important and high-powered job interview. Everything was going well until I realized that I was wearing jorts! Of course, I finished the interview with flying colors, got the job, made a boatload of money, and married the boss' hot daughter (with whom I had lots in common). Thank you, jorts!

Sadly, upon waking up, I realized that it was just a dream, but it was a dream I could work towards! To that end, I propose a second meeting of the JAC:GC this week! Last week saw the Running of the Jorts, and this week I feel it's time for the Tour de Jort! We'll ride our bikes from GCB up to the Windy Saddle on Lookout Road and then stop for stretching at the Buffalo Rose.

To those of you who are faint of heart about riding lookout, just remember that we're only going up halfway, and we'll be wearing jorts. As incredible a garment as jorts are, they simply don't protect you from chafing. We'll ride slow so everyone can join.

Meet at Golden City Brewery at 5:30 on Thursday, August 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment