Thursday, September 30, 2010

Success

Wow.  That was pretty sweet!  As it turns out, yours truly had his socks (and quite possibly his mustache) knocked off last Friday.  An unprecedented number of JAC:GC members showed up to throw me a surprise party.  A jorts-and-mustaches theme party!  I was honored, to say the least.  Pictures of the event are trickling in, which you can find easily on the Facebook page.  In my 31 years on this earth, no one has thrown me a surprise party, and I recall being oh-so-surprised by the event.  And so I would like to issue a heartfelt thank you to all the planners (Miss S. especially) for bringing together all of my favorite people to help ease the pain of growing older.  Until the next semi-occasional meeting of the JAC:GC, keep the jorts short and the fray long!
-Web Lackey

No comments:

Post a Comment